4 Bedroom House for Sale in Vredenburg
Vredenburg, Vredenburg, Western Cape
083 280 7641
- Stand 1257 m2
Beautiful large family home for sale in Vredenburg
A large entrance foyer welcomes you at the front door - to the right is a study, studio, library, TV room .... totally separate from the rest of house - this room makes it ideal for the work from home individual, whereby you can receive your clients without having to enter the main home.
To the left is a lovely, very spacious open plan living and entertaining area with lovely views to the front - a large built-in braai room, leading to an open plan lounge and entertaining area - this lounge opens out onto the patio, which is semi-sheltered and perfect for al fresco dining and long lazy summer nights as the evening cools.
The lounge extends to the dining area and the dining area is adjacent to the semi open plan kitchen, with loads and loads of built-in cupboards.
The kitchen is not for the faint hearted - here is a freestanding defy stove with extractor fan and on the opposite side of the kitchen, is a built-in gas hob with extractor - perfect if you love to cook and bake.
Adjacent and out of sight is a large scullery and laundry area, again with plenty of cupboards. The scullery opens out onto the enclosed courtyard with a profusion of vegetable and herb growing in the garden. To the right wing of the home are all 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- The master is right at the end and super spacious with a bank of built-in cupboards.
- There is a full master bathroom en-suite yet separate from the bedroom.
- The Master bedroom opens out onto the garden patio.
- The second and third bedrooms both have built-in cupboards.
- The second bathroom serves these bedrooms (both bathrooms are full bathrooms.)
- The fourth bedroom is currently used as an additional study and does not have cupboards.
- The home is equipped with burglar bars and an installed alarm on a rental agreement.
- There is also a solar geyser that is seamless interchangeable with Eskom power.
- The sensors are pet friendly.
- The double garage is over sized and longer on the one side in order to accommodate a medium boat both doors are automated.
- There is extra space for those important toys.
- Next to the double garage is a carport sheltered and enclosed.
To the one side of the property is a large parcel of land; not yet utilized - the idea was to build a flatlet onto the property. This space can be used to build onto, along with proper approvals by the local authority or alternatively, to store a large boat and a caravan and a trailer or truck there are many opportunities for this size land.
The garden is walled but not to the full extent of the front property; this can also be extended and there is a lovely space to put in a pool or tea garden or .....
Please call me today so I can arrange your viewing by appointment for this special property - the views you get for free.
St Helena Bay is a lovely, tranquil fishing town bordering the sea, which offers genuine "West Coast" hospitality. Good fishing waters and long lazy summer days; it's truly a place to come and rest, relax and recharge - a place to inspire and get your creativity going.
We are situated in St Helena Bay, in the Main Road at the SPAR Centre - we have 9 full time staff members dedicated to helping you find the ideal property for your family. In addition, we have our Velddrif Branch in Voortrekker Street and here again, we have 6 dedicated staff members.
We are open 6 days a week and on Sundays - viewings are only a call away. All our staff are registered, licensed and professional - we are very proud of our brand with referrals received from all over the country.
Our team of agents are passionate about the West Coast, especially St Helena Bay, Velddrif and surrounds; we would love to share our knowledge and our property listings with you.
Please call me to arrange an appointment; I am excited to take you to view this beautiful property.
Email the Agent or request the agent Call You Back should you require any further details.
- R1 880 000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- 1 Living Room/s
- Garage for 2 car/s
- Outside Parking for 1 car/s
- Pets Allowed
- Dining Room
Rene BrandtSUNSET COAST PROPERTIES