3 Bedroom House for Sale in Shelley Point
Shelley Point, St Helena Bay, Western Cape
083 280 7641
- Stand 341 m2
- Building 239 m2
Plot and Plan option with stunning Sea Views in sought after - Shelley Point Estate
Brand New Plot and Plan option with stunning Sea Views in sought after - Shelley Point Estate - St Helena Bay
Incredibly spacious double story home with lovely sea views on plot and plan option - excellent price.
Architect designed plans with a reputable proven building team, ready to start on this excellent location within the Shelley Point Estate.
Shelley Point has 24-hour security, a 9-hole golf course and is framed by the sea in one of the most peaceful and tranquil settings in the Cape.
Here we have an uncomplicated lifestyle with incredible sunsets, genuine hospitality, and No Traffic - one of the best kept secrets with regards to location in South Africa.
An easy hour and a half drive to Cape Town via a few routes plus on route up North all the way to Namibia set away from the mad rush of inland living here where even the clock seems to tick over slower.
This home must be one of the best values for money options in Shelley Point. Save on transfer duty and pay in phased installments whilst you see your brand-new home created in an idyllic West Coast secure estate.
With this purchase, you get the opportunity to meet with the owner/architect and go through all the detail of the build assuring you the client of hands on project management throughout the build.
As the client, you can add your own artistic flair to some of the finishes to ensure your own personal touch.
Situated on a smaller footprint but with a generous home with spacious living and accommodation areas makes this a very attractive buy.
- Impressive entrance hall
- Double automated garage with direct secure access into the home
- Laundry off the garage
- Spacious stairwell to the top-level landing
- Lovely flow with open plan living and entertaining areas
- Incredible views
- Modern open plan kitchen with out of sight scullery
- Guest loo
- Open plan communal living and dining area
- Open plan lounge and entertaining area which opens out onto the balcony extending the living area and the views
- Glass balustrades are an optional extra (inclusive in the price is a built wall balustrade)
- Balcony has a built-in braai
- Master bedroom is spacious with built-in cupboards and an en-suite bathroom and with double door opening onto the balcony, again the views
- The master bedroom is on the north side of the stairwell - private
- Second bedroom on the other side of the stairwell is spacious with built-in cupboards and an en-suite bathroom
- Third bedroom has built-in cupboards and an en-suite bathroom and is situated next to the second bedroom
- The property is walled
- Most important is the lovely views over the golf course and the sea in front.
St Helena Bay is a lovely, tranquil fishing town bordering the sea, which offers genuine "West Coast" hospitality. Good fishing waters and long lazy summer days; it's truly a place to come and rest, relax and recharge - a place to inspire and get your creativity going.
We are situated in St Helena Bay, in the Main Road at the SPAR Centre - we have 9 full time staff members dedicated to helping you find the ideal property for your family. In addition, we have our Velddrif Branch in Voortrekker Street and here again, we have 6 dedicated staff members.
We are open 6 days a week and on Sundays - viewings are only a call away. All our staff are registered, licensed and professional - we are very proud of our brand with referrals received from all over the country.
Our team of agents are passionate about the West Coast, especially St Helena Bay, Velddrif and surrounds; we would love to share our knowledge and our property listings with you.
Please call me to arrange an appointment; I am excited to take you to view this beautiful property.
Email the Agent or request the agent Call You Back should you require any further details.
- R2 450 000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4.0 Bathrooms
- 1 Living Room/s
- Garage for 2 car/s
- Outside Parking for 2 car/s
- Dining Room
Rene BrandtSUNSET COAST PROPERTIES