6 Bedroom House for Sale in Golden Mile
Golden Mile, St Helena Bay, Western Cape
083 280 7641
6 Bedroom 4 Bathroom home with swimming pool and views - For Sale - On Golden Mile Boulevard, only meters from the beach
Exceptional value for money - this gorgeous family home is situated only steps to the very popular and sought-after Golden Mile Beach.
The access onto Golden Mile Beach is via a dedicated beach access walkway, just meters in front.
This home has it all; 6 large bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a lounge, dining room, gorgeous kitchen, laundry area, plus a separate scullery.
- There is a braai room which opens out onto the patio with a medium sized pool
- The property is walled entirely and has feature balaua gates
- There is an area inside the property, behind another gate, to store a boat, trailer or caravan
- There are 4 water tanks to collect the rainwater and feed the pool
- The entertaining area has a built-in fireplace and the bedrooms all have loads of cupboards
- The garage is oversized; 48 meters and the plans have been approved to extend the garage by another 4 meters outwards and towards the road.
This home is for the larger family, with plenty of friends and is also pet-friendly - the beach is only a stone's throw away and perfectly facing North and thus optimizing the views, the sunlight, and protection from the summer winds.
This home is perfect to settle in permanently but will also be a fantastic investment for the discerning investor looking to rent out on a holiday let or permanent rental.
- Welcoming entrance into the home, through double French doors and double door entrance for larger items to be carried inside; in addition, there are two sets of double doors which offer shelter from the wind. The front patio has a gentle non slip tiled ramp for ease of access as well as being wheelchair friendly.
The ground level has two wings:
- The North front wing opens into the lounge and entertaining area
- The lounge extends to the dining area and fireplace
- The kitchen is just off the dining area with large granite counters for those foodie chefs
- The kitchen has two tone cabinets and space for a double door fridge freezer
- There is a stainless steel 900mm freestanding Elba stove with 4 burner gas hob and 2 additional electric plates
- The oven is electrronic
- There is a powerful stainless-steel Elba extractor fan
- Adjacent and out of sight, is the laundry area - all with granite counters
- Adjacent to the kitchen and laundry is the scullery - the scullery is large and currently houses another 2 fridges as well as a box deep freeze. It has plumbing for both dishwasher, washing machine, and space for a tumble drier - offering loads of extra cupboards
- The kitchen opens out into the braai room - perfect for a snooker table and darts, games, etc.
- The braai room opens out onto the pool area - totally private and paved for low maintenance
- The left wing, which is at ground level offers 4 bedrooms
- Next to the entrance on to the left, is the first bedroom, currently used as a study (perfect for the work from home professional) perfect for seeing clients at home, without needing to access the main home (this room is the only room that does not have cupboards)
- Down the passage is a second family room with built-in cupboards
- Family bathroom
- The third family bedroom has built-in cupboards and this room has an en-suite bathroom
- The fourth family bedroom is currently a playroom and the cupboards are suited to a playroom or smaller child; offering large drawers and cupboards
Up the stairs to the top level:
- The master bedroom is extremely spacious and has loads of built-in cupboards, vanity and drawers, and an en-suite bathroom
- The master bedroom opens out onto a private and covered balcony, with some good channel sea views in front
- The balcony fringes the front of home and has a nice view of the pool and entertaining area below, it's a lovely place to wind down at the end of the day, enjoying the gorgeous West Coast Sunsets and limited views in front
- The landing has a large linen cupboard, which separates the master bedroom and the 6th bedroom
- The 6th bedroom is also very spacious and has built-in cupboards. This bedroom also opens out onto the sheltered balcony and enjoys lovely views, also offering an en-suite bathroom
- Oversized double garage with automated doors - the plans have been approved to increase the garage by another 4 meters toward the road. Currently 48m in size and has also been plumbed and has power
- All windows have fitted quality blinds
- Solar geyser seamlessly interchanging with Eskom power
- Top quality laminate flooring throughout the home excluding bathrooms, kitchen, and braai-room
- Medium sized sparkling pool
- The property is entirely walled, private and has paving for low maintenance
- The lower level is wheelchair friendly
- The driveway gate is electric and has battery back up
- Front gate is snap lock
- There is an additional gate inside the front side yard, out of sight from the road, in order to store a boat, caravan or trailer out of sight from the road
- Linked alarm with pet-friendly sensors inside and outside, plus outside and top-level beams to secure the outside of home.
- This home has recently been painted inside with top quality washable paint, using a soft neutral light grey colour. The outside has also just been painted using top quality white paint
- A furniture package is available for most of the large items, for an additional R100 000 (optional)
- There is an aluminium satellite dish with installed wiring for streaming and TV points in 4 of the 6 bedrooms along with the braai room, dining room and lounge
- This home is ready to just move in and is in the perfect location, only steps from the popular Golden Mile beach.
Only 1.5 kilometres to the right, is the Shelley Point Golf course and only 2.5 kilometres to the left is, the small vessel slipway in Britannia Bay.
St Helena Bay is a lovely, tranquil fishing town bordering the sea, which offers genuine "West Coast" hospitality.
Good fishing waters and long lazy summer days; it's truly a place to come and rest, relax and recharge - a place to inspire and get your creativity going.
We are situated in St Helena Bay, in the Main Road at the SPAR Centre - we have 9 full time staff members dedicated to helping you find the ideal property for your family. In addition, we have our Velddrif Branch in Voortrekker Street and here again, we have 6 dedicated staff members.
We are open 6 days a week and on Sundays - viewings are only a call away. All our staff are registered, licensed and professional - we are very proud of our brand with referrals received from all over the country.
Our team of agents are passionate about the West Coast, especially St Helena Bay, Velddrif and surrounds; we would love to share our knowledge and our property listings with you.
Please call me to arrange an appointment; I am excited to take you to view this beautiful property.
Email the Agent or request the agent Call You Back should you require any further details.
- R2 850 000
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4.0 Bathrooms
- 1 Living Room/s
- Garage for 2 car/s
- Outside Parking for 2 car/s
- Outdoor Pool
- Dining Room
Rene BrandtSUNSET COAST PROPERTIES