4 Bedroom House for Sale in Britannia Bay
Britannia Bay, St Helena Bay, Western Cape
083 280 7641
Spacious 4-bedroom 3-bathroom home - Britannia Bay, Cape West Coast
Exclusive Sole Mandate:
This home is perfect for the larger family who want to be close to the popular tourist beach of Golden Mile, which is only 550m away.
Facing North, this home is perfectly positioned for entertaining in both the winter and summer months; it has loads of natural light pouring in.
The flow is amazing - a truly spacious, generous and luxurious feeling once you enter. A West Coast style home, with screed floors and neutral paint palette, uncomplicated yet perfect.
With large feature windows and double suspended lofts, this home is one of two in the area and can easily accommodate a very large family and all their friends - pets can come too!
An absolute dream holiday home: there is an addended opportunity of earning an attractive income as a holiday rental.
A home for the family who love to entertain - the areas are equipped to accommodate differing age groups and many of them.
Perfect for the quick trot to the beach with kayaks and cooler in hand or just to stroll and be romanced in the endless summer evenings, as the most incredible sunsets melt into the bay.
- Modern open plan kitchen with loads of built-in cupboards
- Granite counters and an island
- Lovely flow onto the dining area
- Open plan lounge and living room
- Living room opens into the enclosed braai room with stackable doors onto the paved area in front
- To the right is the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and plenty of built-in cupboards
- Family Bathroom
- Second family bedroom with built-in cupboards
- To the left of the living area is the third family bedroom with built-in cupboards
- Second family bathroom
- Fourth family bedroom - no cupboards so can be a studio or study
- Stairs to the top level
- Two lofts or one massive loft, separated by the stairs adjoining each other - the north loft opens out onto the balcony facing toward the sea - North Facing
- The second adjoined loft is a mirror image of the front side and this can be used as bedroom, study, library, TV room, rumpus room etc.
- The massive oversized tandem garage measuring 54 meters in extent - can even be used for line dancing classes
- The garage is automated and is plumbed for laundry facilities
- The garage opens out into the back yard.
The entire property is walled and is perfect for keeping large pets securely in your home.
Please call me to view this special property priced to go.
St Helena Bay is a lovely, tranquil fishing town bordering the sea, which offers genuine "West Coast" hospitality. Good fishing waters and long lazy summer days; it's truly a place to come and rest, relax and recharge - a place to inspire and get your creativity going.
We are situated in St Helena Bay, in the Main Road at the SPAR Centre - we have 9 full time staff members dedicated to helping you find the ideal property for your family. In addition, we have our Velddrif Branch in Voortrekker Street and here again, we have 6 dedicated staff members.
We are open 6 days a week and on Sundays - viewings are only a call away. All our staff are registered, licensed and professional - we are very proud of our brand with referrals received from all over the country.
Our team of agents are passionate about the West Coast, especially St Helena Bay, Velddrif and surrounds; we would love to share our knowledge and our property listings with you.
Please call me to arrange an appointment; I am excited to take you to view this beautiful property.
Email the Agent or request the agent Call You Back should you require any further details.
- R2 199 000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.0 Bathrooms
- 1 Living Room/s
- Garage for 2 car/s
- Outside Parking for 1 car/s
- Pets Allowed
- Dining Room
Rene BrandtSUNSET COAST PROPERTIES