3 Bedroom House for Sale in Britannia Bay
Britannia Bay, St Helena Bay, Western Cape
083 280 7641
Brand new to the market and READY TO MOVE IN -
Three Bedroom home for sale in Britannia Reef - Only A HOP SKIP AND JUMP FROM THE GOLDEN MILE BEACH - Excellent value for money.
This beautiful home is for sale in Britannia Reef, is modern and spacious - ready to move in. Perfect for a lock up and go holiday home or full-time residence. The home is in a brilliant location, within Britannia Reef. It is literally a 3-minute walk to the popular and spectacular Golden Mile Beach.
This home has stunning finishes with an established low maintenance garden, is spacious and perfect for a permanent home or your ideal weekender/holiday home.
Surrounded by lovely, established homes and a friendly pet neighbourhood, where a stroll to the beach is the order of the day.
- Welcoming entrance
- Living area extends onto the patio area via glass doors
- The sheltered patio is perfect for entertaining and doubles as another entertainment area with a built-in braai
- The patio opens into the main home with high double volume, exposed rafters
- The living area is open plan with an indoor built-in braai/fireplace, lounge and dining area
- The kitchen is heart of the home and is fitted with an oven, hob and extractor fan
- There is loads of cupboard space, plus additional cupboards leading to the back-door patio
- The master bedroom is spacious, with built-in cupboards and a large en-suite bathroom
- Extremely spacious second family bedroom with built-in cupboards
- The second family bathroom is large with lovely finishes
- Spacious third bedroom with built-in cupboards
- Single garage with secure and direct entrance into the home, plus additional plumbing for laundry area
- The kitchen's back door opens into the back garden and is well maintained, with a sheltered pergola patio for those sunny days
- Boundary walls and gate plus additional paving
- On the sides, there is extra space to add on another garage or store a boat or caravan, behind gates
- Pre-paid electricity
- Spacious, loved and cared for garden, walled and gated, ideal for pets and children
Popular activities in the area include golf, extended strolls on the beach, bird, whale and dolphin watching, and for the more adventurous, boating, surfing, kayaking, and scuba diving or snorkelling. For the boating enthusiast, launch your boat at the slipway or bigger boats at the harbour.
We are situated in St Helena Bay, on the main road at the SPAR Centre. We have 9 full time staff members dedicated to helping you find the ideal property for your family. In addition, we have our Velddrif branch in Voortrekker Street and here again, we have 5 dedicated agents.
We are open 6 days a week and on Sundays, viewings are only a call away. All our staff are registered, licensed and professional. We are proud of our brand on the Cape West Coast,
Our team of resident agents are passionate about the West Coast especially St Helena Bay, Velddrif and surrounds. We would love to share our knowledge and our property listings with you.
Please call me to arrange an appointment, I am excited to take you to view this beautiful property.
- R1 495 000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- 1 Living Room/s
- Garage for 1 car/s
- Outside Parking for 1 car/s
- Pets Allowed
- Dining Room
Rene BrandtSUNSET COAST PROPERTIES