5 Bedroom House for Sale in Blueberry Hill
Blueberry Hill, St Helena Bay, Western Cape
083 733 7832
- Stand 1019 m2
- Building 500 m2
Priced to sell - forever sea views over the bay of st helena bay -
FOR SALE - North Facing - Immaculate, modern designer home with exquisite sea views in St Helena Bay.
This impressive home is as beautiful inside as the views it boasts outside - A MUST SEE HOME.
Ultra-modern and spacious, carefully designed for the active family who love to entertain, who are in touch with nature and who want to relax and soak up the tranquil surrounds, whilst experiencing amazing sea views.
Created on multi stories to best optimize the incredible sea views, natural light, and sun. This home is situated on the beautiful slopes of Blueberry Hill - with its commanding granite boulders and the most arresting FOREVER 180-degree sea views over St Helena Bay and the Cedarburg Mountains, across the bay.
Here is the 'Cherry' on top!! Furniture is included, except for a few personal belongings.
Large foyer with a beautiful wooden swivel door. From the foyer, a passage comprised of large glass windows leads off between rock boulders and inter leads into the entertainment area.
A large flatlet with a spacious, open plan kitchen and living room with stack-able doors to a private balcony which invites nature and the warmth of the West Coast. One spacious bedroom with en-suite bathroom rounds off this cozy apartment.
The open plan kitchen is simply stunning! Ideal for the aspiring 'Master Chef'. Boasting granite counters with a gas Elba hob and under counter oven. Plenty of fitted cupboards and well-planned breakfast nook with out of sight scullery/laundry.
The lounge and dining areas are very spacious and perfect for entertaining. Sporting both a built-in wood fireplace as well as a gas fireplace in the generously sized entertainment area. A large built-in bar extends out onto a spacious entertainment balcony which also features an outside braai. A large Jacuzzi is installed and protected by stack-able doors which enclose and make this a sunny room - Views! Views! Views!
- Easy flow staircase leads from the ground level to the upper level
- Spacious modern master bedroom - built-in gas fireplace and full en-suite bathroom, sea view and private balcony
- Three large family bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, spacious built-in cupboards and air conditioners
- Two of the rooms share a sea view balcony with stack-able doors
- Spacious built-in cupboards and storage space
- Alarm system
- Laminated flooring and tiled flooring
- Generous windows to let in the light and showcase the views
- Automated garages for 4 cars plus ...
- Two 250 litre solar geysers with a battery standby system, in the event of a power failure - switch over switch
- Drain - septic tank has a pump system
- One 5000-litre rainwater tank together with a pump connected to bar basin
St Helena Bay is a lovely tranquil fishing town bordering the sea, offering genuine West Coast hospitality. Food fishing waters and long lazy summer days, it's truly a place to come and rest, relax and recharge - a place to inspire and get your creativity going.
Come and live this famous West Coast Country life style, please call me to arrange your viewing appointment.
- R9 950 000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6.0 Bathrooms
- 2 Living Room/s
- Garage for 6 car/s
- Outside Parking for 0 car/s
Andre VenterSUNSET COAST PROPERTIES
Want me? Feel free to ask me a question.
You need to be logged in to ask a question.
Click here to LOGIN or REGISTER here.