Industrial Property for Sale in Velddrif
Velddrif, Veldrif, Western Cape
078 422 6651
- Stand 2971 m2
- Building 650 m2
"Calling all Executives"
2 971m2 industrially zoned property in the booming laaiplek harbour set along the qauyside
This price is vat exclusive. The opportunity of a lifetime has now become available to a discerning investor.
This 2 971m2 industrially zoned property is situated adjacent to the quayside and closest to where the mighty Berg River and the Atlantic Ocean meet.
The previously operational fish factory is perfectly placed where the ocean going fishing vessels dock.
The setting, thus makes the property on offer perfect for absolutely any business venture related to ocean going activities.
The value of this property is further enhanced by the scarcity of land in this area and the high demand for all available space in this area.
The property on offer is situated directly next to a 5 855m2 property that has also come onto the market.
Owning both of these perfectly situated properties, with their existing infrastructure, would mean that one would own the whole street block directly next to the quayside/jetty – it could not get any more lucrative than this.
Laaiplek is the only harbour in South Africa in which there is privately owned land.
The land in all other South African harbours, vest in the State.
Both local and foreign investors are aware of the enormous developments that are taking place on the South African West Coast and are currently positioning themselves accordingly.
The Laaiplek harbour is an invaluable port of call for the Oil & Gas sector due to its geographical proximity to both the Saldanha Bay Industrial Development Zone and the West and East Africa offshore oil and gas fields.
An immediate investment in this fast developing area, with the scarcity of harbour properties, will yield untold returns.
BUILDINGS ON THE PROPERTY (cover a total of 650m2)
• Building on the eastern side of the property - previously used as the fish factory and refrigeration rooms.
• Middle building – factory space, storage and machine room.
• Building on the left – ablution facilities.
• 178m2 additional metal roof covered area.
• The buildings on this property, cover only the southern side of the erf, with the balance of the land currently vacant and as such provides for ample space for future expansion.
• The fish factory and storerooms are currently not tenanted and are as such available for immediate occupation by the new owner.
• Oilrig and marine vessel maintenance and repairs due to proximity to the water/jetty and the abundant space on the property on offer, both open air and under cover.
• Engineering and fabrication facility of any description to cater for the needs of the major industries.
• Perfectly situated for the provision of logistical services to ocean going vessels and related companies
• One of the most important harbour facilities of the South African fishing industry
• Resuscitation as a fish processing plant.
• Development of ultra-modern facilities that utilise the full potential of the idyllically situated property.
• Boutique hotel or equivalent development that would utilise the breath taking views of the Berg River and expansive Atlantic Ocean.
IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO
• Vredenburg, Salsanha and Langebaan
• Cape Town Metropole
• Short distance to the larger Saldanha Bay harbour
• Vast West Coast developments both on- and offshore
• Offshore oil and gas reserves of the West Coast of Africa
• International waters as major shipping route in constant need of specialised support systems
Secure an exclusive appointment.
- R15 500 000
- 0 Bedrooms
- 0.0 Bathrooms
- 0 Living Room/s
- Garage for 0 car/s
- Outside Parking for 0 car/s
Want me? Feel free to ask me a question.
You need to be logged in to ask a question.
Click here to LOGIN or REGISTER here.