Farm for Sale in Stellenbosch Farms
Stellenbosch Farms, Stellenbosch, Western Cape
072 331 1959
- Stand 50000 m2
Smallholding for sale between Stellenbosch and Somerset West
- This smallholding is all about location, privacy and views.
- This 4.8ha property offers an open canvas of opportunity to still built and develop that special tranquil country lifestyle you have always dreamt about in a safe rural setting. It is an ideal area to keep horses with ample space to ride or any other farming activity you might have in mind.
- It is comfortably situated between Somerset West and Stellenbosch and has absolutely breath-taking views towards the Helderberg Mountains and surrounding area. Set within an outer gated area inclusive of the surrounding farms, it allows for safe living.
- The 390 sq. meter double storied owner-built home offers ample accommodation. It has 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. It has a modern farm style kitchen complete with an indoor braai and separate scullery. The spacious open plan lounge and dining room leads outwards into the garden. The house is surrounded with an established lovely garden with a good size swimming pool.
- Water supply is secured with a 10 000-litre water tank and a 2ha Theewaterskloof irrigation water quota allocation. There are 2000 big landscape trees for the arborist - a very lucrative business with especially property developers which could be further developed.
- The value attached to the trees is currently approximately R4.5mill.
- This property opens an opportunity for the new owner to build 4 additional houses on the property.
- There is currently no labourers/workers living on the farm who need to be relocated.
- Cape Town international airport is a mere 30-minute drive and Cape Town CBD is a 45-minute drive.
- Call for a private viewing to further appreciate the opportunities and aspects offered in this rural, peaceful, and secure setting.
- R13 900 000
- 0 Bedrooms
- 0.0 Bathrooms
- 0 Living Room/s
- Garage for 0 car/s
- Outside Parking for 0 car/s
Want me? Feel free to ask me a question.
You need to be logged in to ask a question.
Click here to LOGIN or REGISTER here.