2,109m² Restaurant For Sale in Scheerpoort A H
Scheerpoort A H, Hartbeespoort Dam, North West
083 281 9173
- Stand 2500000 m2
- Building 2109 m2
"A RARE OPPORTUNITY FOR ONE OF THE BEST INVESTMENTS YOU WILL EVER HAVE A CHANCE TO MAKE"
A RARE OPPORTUNITY FOR ONE OF THE BEST INVESTMENTS YOU WILL EVER HAVE A CHANCE TO MAKE
Own one of the most exclusive lodges/wedding venue in the Hartbeespoort area!
250 Hectares of bush-veld going to the top of the Magaliesberg mountain - part of the Green-zone (Magaliesberg Protected natural Environment) - A view that's simply breathtaking..
Wedding Venue can host up to 200 quests,
Restaurant (Fully Licensed).
Accommodation for 16 couples. (all en-suit bathrooms).
Staff accommodation including managers house
18 rooms / 17 bathrooms
Schedule of Improvements
1. Main lodge building of brick and thatch roof consisting of lounge, bar, restaurant area, conference room, reception office, administration office, main kitchen and toilets. Approx. 650 sq m.
2. Outer buildings include an open boma area with fireplace and an open paved area with swimming pool. Approx. 40 sq m.
3. Secondary building at rear of brick and thatch roof consisting of housekeeping area, admin office, two staff housing units with shared bathroom, dry kitchen store, crockery/cutlery store, staff toilets, scullery, cold kitchen work area, walk in fridge and covered parking. Approx. 260 sq m.
4. Chapel Building. Large 120m2 lapa with thatch roof and wooden floor completed in September 2014. To be used as wedding chapel and function venue.
5. Griffon accommodation consisting of three rooms, brick with tin roof each with en suite bathrooms and wooden decks. 130 sq m.
6. Ingwe accommodation consisting of three wooden log cabins having bedroom with en suite bathroom and wood patio. All three rooms linked to each other and the Griffon rooms by wooden walkways. 125 sq m.
7. Bush Boma. A completely open area with fireplace and paved area for bush catering activities situated approximately 250m from the main lodge. Bush toilet located nearby.
8. Khaya accommodation, a brick house with thatch roof consisting of seven bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. Overlooking swimming pool as well as attractive open bush type boma area. Includes common lounge and bar/breakfast area. Approx. 220 sq m.
9. Phumula Suite. A freestanding brick and thatch cottage with lounge, bedroom and bathroom on suite. Includes private Jacuzzi. Also overlooks Khaya swimming pool. Approx. 65 sq m.
10. Staff housing unit. Consists of a brick and tin roof house divided into two sections each with lounge, bedroom and bathroom. Larger section has full kitchen the smaller just with single sink and kitchen unit without stove. Approx.115 sq m.
11. Workshop and storeroom. Large shed built of corrugated iron sheeting. Used for storage of farm tools, implements and materials. Approx. 70 sq m.
12. Moshate. The owner's residence. A large brick, thatched roof home with two bedrooms en suite, large lounge and dining area, upstairs open loft area and open plan kitchen with separate scullery. A large covered parking area with storeroom. The large patio with a rim flow swimming pool and Jacuzzi enjoys a fantastic view of the Hartbeespoort Dam and valley below. Approx 250 sq m.
13. Motswedi. A self contained two bedroom one bathroom brick, thatch roofed house for accommodating guests overlooking the lower plain and waterhole. Has lounge and small kitchen and outside boma with braai area. Approx. 64 sq m.
14. Staff compound consisting of a mixture of wooden (Zozo) huts, brick rooms and corrugated iron rooms. The compound also has an ablution block with showers and toilets. Approx. 120 sq m
15. Guard house at entrance. Plastered brick with tin roof. Approx.15 sq m.
Buildings in brick under thatch: 1509 sq m
Buildings in brick under tin roofs: 230
Buildings in wood under thatch: 120
Buildings in corrugated iron: 70
Buildings Zozo hut style: 60
Open thatch lapa: 120
TOTAL AREA: 2109 sq meters.
Call me - this place is too breathtaking to explain in words!
- R25 000 000
- 0 Bedrooms
- 0.0 Bathrooms
- 0 Living Room/s
- Garage for 0 car/s
- Outside Parking for 0 car/s
Dirk SnydersREALNET HARTBEESPOORT
Want me? Feel free to ask me a question.
You need to be logged in to ask a question.
Click here to LOGIN or REGISTER here.