This property with its 4 Bedroom colonial-style farmhouse and 2-bedroom Flatlet has a lot to offer.
Close to the R101 tar road and N1 Freeway:
- 2ha planted with +- 80 000 Moringa trees
- Hydroponic system for +- 10 000 plants
- Chicken coops and duck pond
- 230 newly planted orange trees
- 120 pomegranates & various fruit trees
- 1 Ha 3000 newly planted prickly pears
- livestock feeds
- 1ha game cattle kraal
- Cold rom with slaughter facility
- Irrigation system through-out
- Flat leased for R5 000/M
- Large storage facility
- Double Garage
- 2 Boreholes – 1 Equipped +- 7000Lt p/h
- Cement dam
- Water tanks
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
The pre-Qualification process is essential prior to any viewing.
Why? – Because I deal with Serious Buyers only.
What does this mean?
1. Bonded Property - To determine if you can afford to purchase a property through bank finance.
1.1 Prove of availability of Deposit, Transfer, and Bond Registration Fees.
2. Cash Buyers?
2.1 Prove of availability of funds
2.2 Prove of availability of Transfer costs.
3. To request your status, reply in the comments.
Also, be aware of the following:
1. The Banks will only finance a Smallholding smaller than 20ha (Absa and Standard Bank SA) Nedbank and FNB will only consider 8.5Ha. If the property is reliant on Borehole water the banks may ask for Borehole certificates that comply with their internal criteria.
2. Full time employed, South African
• Absa – Normal loan to value will apply, based on the applicant’s risk profile.
• Standard Bank SA will consider a max of 70% - 80% exceptional cases 90%
• Nedbank will consider a max of 80%
• FNB will only consider max 50% to 70%
--- Farm & Smallholding Specialist ---
- R2 395 000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- 0 Living Room/s
- Garage for 4 car/s
- Outside Parking for 0 car/s
- Bore Hole
Want me? Feel free to ask me a question.
You need to be logged in to ask a question.
Click here to LOGIN or REGISTER here.